As life would have it, it turned out to be an eventful week. Tuesday was particularly bizarre and I was exhausted by the end of the day. I had to watch Gilmore Girls for a couple of hours at the end of the day to feel like myself again.
The good news is that things didn’t feel as turbulent this week as they did last week. I feel like my mind is finally getting used to my new reality. Which is a good thing.:D
I did do a bunch of things that made me feel grounded through the week:
- Watched a whole bunch of Gilmore Girls episodes and movie with mom.
- Connected with my family a lot more.
- Had a great chat with my therapist which was very helpful.
- Exercised all the days I was home.
- Did my quarterly review and planning which also helped me feel more in control of what was unfolding ahead.
I’m glad that I picked this value for the week. Having it at the back of my mind at all times helped me keep calm and not push myself unnecessarily.
Value for week #14
Flow. This was an easy one to pick because of the April challenge in CGC which is to practice flow daily. In the area of my business, I’m going to tune into my creative flow and follow through on whatever comes up.
Here are the steps I’m following:
- Form a specific intention for the type of idea, experience, or result you’d like to request.
- Clear your mind by letting go of any pre-existing ideas or mental clutter.
- Wait quietly, usually for a few minutes.
- See if you get a flow of inspired ideas coming through.
- Flow into action on those ideas right away – This step is key.