“As someone who has PCOS herself, I found the book to be very relevant. One cannot hope to combat an unknown enemy. And this book gave me a holistic overview of what PCOS really is without getting pedantic. It makes for an easy read because of its warm, light and friendly tone and suggests many naturals ways through which we can handle PCOS.“- Amazon.com reviewer
What is PCOS? How do you even know if you have it? If you do know, what is the best way of tackling it?
The Complete Guide to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: How to heal PCOS through simple, natural, powerful ways helps you understand PCOS from the perspective of someone who’s been through the journey herself. It equips you with all the practical tips and tricks to enable your body to heal itself in simple, natural, and effective ways.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
1. A quick yet complete understanding of your reproductive system. When you understand how things should work, you’ll be able to better understand what’s abnormal during PCOS.
2. What PCOS actually is, a checklist of symptoms, and how it’s diagnosed
3. How PCOS impacts the body (and mind!)
4. Myths around PCOS
5. Treating PCOS medically
1. Why healing PCOS starts in the mind
2. How to treat PCOS medically
3. Healing PCOS naturally through the right diet, sleep, exercise, stress reduction, and emotional well-being.
4. PCOS FAQs
It is my hope that the book will enable you to feel empowered on your PCOS journey and fall in love with your body in the process!